Ok so it has been a bit of a rollercoaster journey but finally we are able to give you a date from when we can offer all of our facial treatments again.
1st AUGUST! – we are excited…
Obviously, safety is our main concern so there will be guidelines that we will adhere to and I will update you as soon as we have more information. This has been promised to us next week.
At this point I have to speak up for our industry- from college to continuous professional development in the beauty and aesthetics industry hygiene and infection control procedures have always been at the heart of what we do. At Skinfit Face and Body clinic we take our responsibility to your safety and comfort seriously. We believe we are a credit to our training and will always do our very best to keep raising our standards to meet every requirement. We also never want to compromise your comfort so we will endeavour to implement upgrades sensibly and with forward thinking. We always welcome your feedback and so please do let us know what you think.
PLEASE NOTE: We have NOT increased our prices to allow for PPE. We already used PPE and our prices reflect that. If we increase any prices in the future this will be based on the value of the treatment to us and the level of service we offer.
A couple of things you need to know before you arrive for treatments from now on:
- Please do not attend the clinic if you or someone you have been in contact with has been unwell within the last 14 days.
- Please do not bring children into the salon- we are limited with numbers of people in the salon and little ones are better off at home while you relax
- Please arrive on time for your appointment- if you arrive too early we may not be able to accommodate you in the waiting area and we don’t want to ask you to wait outside if possible.
- Please wear a face covering to the appointment
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided as you arrive
- We have arranged the diary with room cleaning time added in so appointments will fill up more quickly, please bear with us if you cannot immediately get your desired appointment time we will do our best to accommodate you safely.
- Please tell your therapist of any unusual changes in your skin recently, no matter how insignificant, it might be important to us.
You are all set!
The therapists at Skinfit literally can’t wait to see their clients again and you will receive a warm welcome- we are looking forward to seeing you very soon, however if this is not the right time for you to get out and about again that’s ok too- I have some great news!
We will be launching a new virtual beauty room that you can access online from home. From August 1st, each week we will be discussing and demonstrating facial treatments, products and techniques by video and this will be available on Facebook and Instagram. You can find us on facebook @skinfitspaltd and instagram @skinfitfbclinic
Finally if you are looking to upgrade your skincare product range please ask us about the new range AlumierMD- this fantastic skin care has gained much popularity over the last year in multi award winning skin clinics across the country and it really can offer you the homecare results you desire, for all skin types and conditions.
Have a wonderful weekend and we look forward to seeing you soon!